CAFCASSUNISON - The Union for all CAFCASS Staff Staff employed by CAFCASS, include local authority or community and voluntary sector transferees as well as new starters. We have seen sweeping changes in the service under restructuring over the last six years. At times like these you need a strong trade union to protect your job and help you get the pay and conditions you deserve.
By joining UNISON we can help you cope with problems at work. The more members we have the stronger we can be on your behalf.
What UNISON can do for you in CAFCASSS
UNISON is the largest union in the UK and also the leading trade union for staff employed by CAFCASS. We:
- organise and represent all CAFCASS staff, including managers administrative and clerical staff.
- provide information and support on pay and conditions of service.
- have a growing network of trained stewards and health and safety representatives inside the Agency.
- represent members in disciplinary and grievance hearings.
- campaign for health and safety in the workplace.
- meet regularly with CAFCASS Management to negotiate your terms and conditions of employment.